The Fed By Threads Experience
STEP 1 Select the garment fiber and type:
- 100% Recycled - Our most ethical garment.
100% Organic Cotton - Soft and durable all purpose shirts in widest color selection
Urban Cashmere - 50% RPET Recycled Plastic Bottles & 50% Organic Cotton- Soft and very durable great for restaurants and work shirts
Bamboo 70%, 30% Organic Cotton blend - Extremely soft fashion top
Hemp - Extremely soft and most durable
98% RPET & 2% BioLycra - Performance top with moisture-wicking properties, great for sport shirts, leggings and collared polo shirts
STEP 2 Quantities:
- 48 Unit minimums
- Price breaks at higher quantities
- We send you a quote with your garments in the colors you've selected
STEP 3 Design and production:
- We mock up your design for approval
- We "FBT" all final artwork for maximum quality: Our shirts feel better when we create artwork or adapt your artwork. We want your shirts to feel great, while other screenprint companies slap your artwork on a shirt without a thought of how it works with your body. Everyone has felt a "bullet proof" shirt which feels like a solid piece of plastic has been welded to the garment
- 2 weeks for delivery from final approval and payment
STEP 4 Support and spread the word:
- With your shipment we send you the meal count donated from your order
- Email us photos of you in your shirts
- Post your order on social media and send us a link
- Place a FBT sticker on your door or car to let people know you support ethical apparel
To get started contact and receive a catalog and current promotions:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 520.396.4304
Technology + Green = Eco-Apparel
The apparel industry is the second dirtiest global industry after petroleum. Our ethical Supply Chain Aware (SCA) manufacturing from Dirt-to-Shirt helps provides our customers with a guilt-free experience. Our products are researched and monitored and our goal is to provide the most ethically produced garments available.
Amazingly comfortable and durable Sustainable, Recycled and Organic Fabrics
Made In USA
No Sweatshop Labor
Every Product Feeds meals to Americans in need
State Of The Art Printing
No Cheap Single-Use Disposable shirts
No Heavy-metal Dyes
No GMO's, PVC's or Pesticides
No Garment off-gassing
Transparent Supply Chain
Body Positive cuts and styles
Artwork designed to maximize the benefits of the fiber
Retouch Graphics Public Claim that all our photos have been edited
We Publish Our Use Of Ethical and Non-Ethical Products and Donate 100% Profits Of Any Non-Ethical Garment We Manufacture
Every Shirt has our signature Fed By Threads label
We use Green/Eco-friendly degrader, stripper, plastisol, dehazer, cleaner and adhesives. All but one of our cleaning chemicals are non-toxic. The market does not currently have a Green/Eco-friendly spot remover, our product contains No-VOC's or Ozone depleting chemicals, Non-flamable, and contains no fillers.
"Through Fed by Threads we get a better quality product made in the USA that our employees love to wear. Each shirt helps us achieve our goals of sustainability and fighting hunger in the communities where we live, work and play. It's a simple purchasing decision with incredible, immediate impact."
- Wendy Werden, Tucson Electric Power
- Invest in high-quality Fed By Threads shirts that will feel & fit great for years
- Educate your company and community about sweatshop labor
- Support American jobs
- Reduce impact on the environment
- Empower others by posting photos about ethical purchasing
- Include Corporate Social Responsibility as part of your "Green" initiatives and Socially-Good acts at home and at work
- Recognize year-end Corporate Social Responsibility report to stakeholders, shareholders, and your community
Emerging From The Shadows
Fed By Threads started as a screen print social enterprise to feed meals. At first we didn't manufacture ethical or sustainable T-Shirts.
Since 2012, we have improved the green profile of our products and systems with a goal of 100% recycled, earth-positive manufacturing, benefiting communities through education, donation, and public support.
We reduce waste by maintaining >1% misprint ratio, use low consumption equipment, print by hand whenever possible (over 10,000 shirts hand printed in 2016), use only VEGAN products.
We design, purchase, and produce USA-made t-shirts, hoodies, active wear, and beyond.
Email: email@example.com or call 520.396.4304 for more info